Sony has released another video commemorating the marvel that still is PS3. Watching these videos puts a big smile on my face and I can’t help but be seriously impressed by all that Sony has accomplished.
I have only had my PS3 for two years but it has given me so much and my life would be completely empty without it. It is the one and only piece of equipment that i truly have feelings for and it’s always there for me in my time of need. Late at night i can hear her crying for me to put her on, insert a game and transport me to fantastic worlds and new characters. That’s what I love about my PS3. She never says no, and is always willing to please me. The best part of her is that she wants to do these things for me and i could never repay that kind of love.
We are just two days away from the grand unveiling. 🙂
Are you excited yet?
Stay up to date with the full series
- Sony Recaps the PlayStation 3’s Performance Ahead of PlayStation 4 Announcement (news.softpedia.com)
- PlayStation 4 will stream PS3 games, reports WSJ (theverge.com)
- PlayStation 3 retrospective joins forebears (vg247.com)
- Evolution of PlayStation – PlayStation 3 (thegeektrench.com)
- PlayStation Meeting site adds PS2 retrospective vid (vg247.com)
- Sony’s PlayStation 4 Teaser Campaign Continues with PS2-Focused Video (news.softpedia.com)
- Sony Reveals PlayStation Evolution: The Beginning Video Series (thegeektrench.com)
- Sony teases big NYC event for Feb. 20, PS4 debut? (reviews.cnet.com)
- PlayStation 4 announcement tipped for February 20 in Sony teaser (slashgear.com)
- Looks Like Sony Will Reveal The Next PlayStation On February 20 (kotaku.com)