Well, it seems that Assassins Creed 3 for the PS Vita is finally rearing its head. With everyone pretty much focused solely on the PS3 release I honestly thought that everyone had forgotten about it. But fortunately it is not so. Whether this is true or not is yet to be confirmed.
An image was uploaded from a user recently which illustrated a black female assassin wielding the iconic hidden blade and a pistol and looked like a much more bad ass version of Pirates of the Caribbean.
According to said user, the female assassins name is Alvine and the time period in which you’ll get play around in will be set between 1765 and 1780 but there have been whispers that you’ll get to play in 1763 as well which was the end of the French and Indian war.
Ubisoft is yet to comment on any of this but hopefully they’ll say something tonight at the E3 conference.
It’s not surprising that AC3 will be making an appearance on Vita since so many AAA titles have done the same, Uncharted, Wipeout and Resistance just to name a few. I am a little bit peeved though because that means I will have to save up for a Vita now just to play this game. While I do think it’s fair to let PS Vita users have a slice of the pie, I really wish they would just create a game and then port it over so you don’t miss out on other parts of the story. A fine example would be Assassins Creed: Bloodlines. It was a direct sequel to Assassins Creed following the story of Altair as he journeys to Cyprus. I still haven’t played that and just because I simply could not afford it.
For a fan it’s a crucial part of the story that’s missing if we don’t get to play it but at the same time I am quiet curious to see how it will look on Vita’s hardware.
- Assassin’s Creed 3: Liberation coming for PS Vita (gimmegimmegames.com)
- ‘Assassin’s Creed 3: Liberation’ Coming To Vita? (gamerant.com)
- Assassin’s Creed III: Liberation coming to Vita (e3.gamespot.com)
- Rumor – Assassin’s Creed 3: Liberation outed ahead of E3 (vg247.com)
- Rumor: Assassin’s Creed 3: Liberation headed to Vita (joystiq.com)
- Sounds Like Assassin’s Creed Will Debut a New, Female Assassin On The Vita This Fall [Rumor] (kotaku.com)
- Rumour: Assassin’s Creed 3: Liberation Coming to PS Vita (godisageek.com)
- Assassin’s Creed 3 And Ghost Recon: Final Mission, PS Vita Games Spotted (geeky-gadgets.com)
- Rumor: Assassin’s Creed 3, Ghost Recon for Vita revealed? (gimmegimmegames.com)