Well fellow Assassins, we are here. We are together again after a brief period of peace. Our adventures have not being for the faint of heart. We’ve slit throats, punctured lungs, cracked skulls, severed arteries and have more than our fair share of fresh blood on our hands. Yet I find that more and more people are joining our cause. Shedding their fear, and standing up for truth. We’ve travelled to such beautiful places, met so many people that have affected our lives greatly. But sadly, that beauty is an illusion over shadowed by a bright crimson blood. As you all know, The Templars are on the verge of succeeding in their plan for world domination. Their satellite launches on 21 December 2012 but that’s the least of our worries. A terrible event is unfolding as we all harness our skills for the coming battle but if we’re not careful, there may not be a world left to save. According to Desmond a global disaster of epic proportions is already in motion. He’s the only who can save us now.
We’ve stood with Desmond every step of the way. We’ve watched him grow from just a barman to being one of the finest warriors we have ever had the fortune of knowing. We’ve witnessed some of history’s finest assassins thanks to Desmond and the animus. If not for him I doubt we would have been able to come so far. We just have a little bit further to go. Sadly we’ve also had our fair share of pain. Some of us here still feel the wound over Lucy’s death. We’ve spent nights trying to figure out how she could have done that to Desmond. I can only imagine how Desmond feels. But we cannot dwell on these emotions. I urge each and every one of you to focus on your mission. Desmond will need all the help that we can give him.
And so tomorrow I will be accompanying Desmond again as he relives yet another life from a Mohawk tribe member named Connor in the year 1773. We shall be exploring the frontier, early America and life under British rule. Yes, we will be witnessing events that lead to the American Revolution. We hope to uncover more information as time is running short. We will uphold the tenants of our creed even in this age of history. This is a daring part of our strategy if we are to succeed in our mission against Abstergo. I dare not wonder what will happen if we fail, there is so much at stake.
Time is short, I must go assassins. We must stand together, unite behind Desmond and may each ounce of blood we draw come from the blood of The Templars. May you all have a safe journey and come back in one piece. Honour our creed and remember that nothing is true and everything is permitted.
Attached is footage from the animus showing what we can expect from this era.
Peace be with you my brothers.
- Assassins Creed (Gamers Therapy)
- Everything you need to know about the Assassin’s Creed storyline (business.financialpost.com)
- Assassin’s Creed 3 – 21 must-know facts about the Assassin’s Creed universe (gamesradar.com)
- New Assassin’s Creed III Trailer is All About Desmond Miles (godisageek.com)
- Assassin’s Creed 3 Desmond Trailer Leaked (news.softpedia.com)
- Assassin’s Creed 3 – preview (guardian.co.uk)
- ‘Assassin’s Creed 3′ Designer: No More ‘Stalling’ With Desmond’s Storyline (gamerant.com)
- Assassin’s Creed 3 Leaves Room for Sequel, Ubisoft Says (news.softpedia.com)
- Interview: Assassin’s Creed III could be one of the best Canadian-developed video games ever (o.canada.com)
- “Assassin’s Creed III” Desmond Trailer is a Total Mind Scrambler (Video) (complex.com)
- Assassin’s Creed III: Killing Time (telegraph.co.uk)